- M. Sc. (Res), Grad. Dip. Sc. (Ex Rehab), B.Sc. (Ex.Sc), Dip.R.M.
- Accredited Exercise Physiologist, ESSAM
- Cancer/post cancer fatigue
- Chronic pain
- Pre and post-natal
- Chronic neurological and musculoskeletal conditions
- Workers compensation clients for manual handling and functional work conditioning;
- department of veteran affairs clients for exercise maintenance and falls prevention
- Pre-and post-operative rehabilitation for orthopaedic patients
- Occupational health programs for corporate bodies and athletes
WHY I LOVE WHAT I DO?
Brooke finds nothing more rewarding than providing exercise interventions to improve the patients’ functional ability aiding quality of life, using her thorough knowledge and insight into physiology, biomechanics, posture and healthcare. Brooke is successful in providing a holistic approach to treatment using her dual qualifications as an exercise physiologist and massage therapist.
WHAT I DO WHEN I'M NOT WORKING?
When Brooke is not working, she is spending time being active outdoors with her cavoodle ‘Ruby’, water skiing, snow skiing, kayaking or mountain biking!